Are you passionate about climate change and moving the world to a more sustainable future? Are you comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment? Then you've come to the right place! We're looking for an independent, forward-thinking senior Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success Team. As Customer Success, you are the face of Plan A to our clients, and the voice of our clients within our organisation.
How you’ll make an impact
At Plan A, you'll be working with large, global companies to understand and reduce their carbon footprint. You’ll also occasionally work with the sales and product teams to appropriately define new opportunities as part of our customer processes. We are looking for someone to:
- Act as a trusted advisor to our large customers and ensure their success; manage the client relationship, ranging from your counterparts to senior stakeholders within our clients’ organisations
- Become an expert on the Plan A platform: Leveraging deep product and carbon accounting knowledge, innovatively resolve partners’ pain points and identify opportunities for future product development
- Guide our customers on tricky questions related to sustainability and carbon accounting, leveraging the strengths of our subject-matter experts
- Work with our technical teams to ensure client feedback is heard, and shape the future of our product pipeline
- Work with our sales team to translate customer opportunities into commercial value
- Design operational strategy and push execution; continuously working to scale processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Be a leader and work with different team members: foster a collaborative, cohesive, and energetic presence
At Plan A we live by our values, using them as a compass in all areas of our work and communication!
We empower our stakeholders and peers to progress for the better.
We collaborate with a supportive can-do attitude and embrace change.
We value self-reflection, honesty and an open mind.
We act sustainably, we balance people, planet and profit.
We drive our mission to deliver solutions for complex problems.
Plan A believes that companies have the power to pave the way to a more sustainable future for our world. We exist to help companies build a decarbonised and sustainable economy. We do this by providing a digital platform for companies to reduce their environmental impact, engage their employees, and drive their own agenda towards reaching net-zero emissions.
We have developed an ESG reporting and decarbonisation platform for fast-acting businesses. We combine our platform's data processing power with a team of scientific experts to guide industry-leading companies towards achieving their sustainability and ESG goals.
Plan A is based in Berlin, Munich, Paris & London and was founded in 2017. We’re a happy team of sustainability-minded humans from different countries across the world. We want to create true change where it matters.
At Plan A we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity and encourages you to be you. We believe that businesses should represent the world we want to live in, and so we encourage applications from people of different ages, sexual orientations, ethnicities and physical or neurodiversity. We value the contribution you bring, regardless of where it comes from, and look forward to your application!